Monday, September 10, 2007

Ken and Cullen and Family

Warning... dial-up death...

With our company last week I didn't have a chance to post the above photos earlier, so they are a little dated now (and also a little blurry) but too cute not to share :-)

And please excuse me while I go a little crazy posting current photos....

Here are a few of Cullen with Grand-pop...


Another cute little Cullen series...

Just because...


And finally, our first "family photo", taken yesterday courtesy of the visiting grandparents.


4 comments:

Joni Scott said...

I would diagnosis you with a severe case of proud-daddyitis. A common malady among men your age. May you never recover! ;-)
Those whippets were actually pretty cute, to be honest. "Party Blue" is nice.
But no.. I don't think we can visit those pups.. though we may be able to find a litter of the little darlings in Green Bay, WI

Anonymous said...

Hey that isn't fair. You have a live in back scratcher. Mine goes on strike daily. I want one like yours!
Anne

Kelly said...

I am so glad you have a blog so I can keep updated on you and the fam! Cullen is way super cute and I love looking at all the pictures of him...so don't worry, you can never post too many pictures of that adorable child! Can't wait to meet him in person in November!

Cheryl said...

Anne- the "back" is actually the front! See how skinny I am now?! :-))