Sunday, April 4, 2010

Easter Weekend... Just the Boys!

This weekend, a last minute change of plans left Cheryl in St. Louis with her mom while I'm here at home with Cullen. And the boys had a great weekend...

Here's Cullen and my friend Chris. We cooked out on (Good) Friday night.

I shouldn't have let Cullen see all that manly meat, because he decided to protest his organic burger the next night... I've never seen him do this before: he moved all the pieces as far away on the plate as possible! I think he was trying to send a message - notice he's doing sign language for "all done" (or is that the sign for "I beg of you please, I don't want this, take it away"?)


Cheryl was worried that I wouldn't pick out a good outfit for Cullen for Easter. She wanted something colorful and festive. But just because I'm a guy doesn't mean I don't know how to dress my son for Easter! I found this very colorful and festive outfit--notice all the colors in the shirt in particular.


This outfit was the runner-up.

I had invited two people over after church, since we had leftovers from (Good) Friday night. Then two other people were looking for a place to go. Oh, and they brought three others with them as well!

So it was back to the grill...


Can you tell the grill is smiling? It feels fulfilled because it's living out its purpose in life.
We're smiling too, but we'll be glad when Cheryl's back home!

No comments: