Sunday, July 15, 2007

Doing it Over or Overdoing it?



Above is another picture taken on our sixth anniversary. As a wedding present, we received a book in which you insert a picture each year along with highlights of the year. So, this will serve for this year.

And below is a proof that Cheryl sometimes overdoes it. In this instance, she was following behind the "professionals" who "painted" our home.


I know, I know... And believe me, I tried, but she would have none of it. Actually, painting for brief periods of time is not a problem for pregnancy (for a nuanced explanation, click here). Sniffing paint is a problem, as is spraypainting or other activities that involve increased exposure to paint fumes. It may be that babies exposed to smaller doses of paint have more colorful hair or arrive more slippery; we'll have to consult Dr. Tell to know for sure.

For further proof that Cheryl sometimes overdoes it, try this simple observable experiment:

1) Get to know Cheryl

Yes, it's that simple: a one-step experiment. She's very industrious. My role is to provide balance... especially when she pulls out that step stool.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

mmmm nesting! If you could bottle the energy of a nesting momma, I think it would be the most intense energy drink!

Anonymous said...

Go Cheyrl!
I always mourn the fact I lack such ambition.
Congrats on SIX years BTW! Woot!

Joni

Anonymous said...

OK--why aren't you sleeping!!!!!!

Heather