Thursday, October 4, 2007

One Generation to Another



Cullen's Grandma and Grandpa Cave have been visiting. I just realized however that we don't have enough pictures of them -- because they're too busy taking pictures on their own camera. You'll have to visit their blog to see all those!

In lieu of more pictures of grandma and grandpa (for now), how about some pictures of Cullen?

For those who haven't met him yet... better hurry, he's getting bigger! I call this picture "Cullen Off to College":


Actually, that was Cullen's church outfit. He was baptized on Sunday, September 30. In baptism, we lay hold of the promises of God's word to set apart and bless the children of believing parents, which also means we take responsibility to raise Cullen to know God and the gospel. He was certainly excited:


Here's Pastor Joe Mullen, with us. This picture was taken on a different day because of a camera error. The error message indicated that the camera had forgetful parents...



11 comments:

KOphotography Karen Oglesby said...

Hi mom and Wayne... looks like you having fun with your great grandson! Right, visit mom's blog..that will be the day.
that smiling picture of Cullen is just too much.. he does look grown up.. I also think he looks like you Ken when you were little.. I"ll have to look through some old pictures to see why I am thinking that!
He is just sooooo adorable!!!! Can hardly wait to meet him!

KOphotography Karen Oglesby said...

oops... Cullen is not a great grandson.. just a grandson.. I'm confused.. sorry! I've been up since 2am..that's my excuse for today!

Joni Scott said...

Yay! Mom and Wayne have a blog!! (Have you ever checked my side bar for Jimmy and Lisa's blogs?)>:-)
Kenny.. this was hilarious!! And Oh my stars Cullen is getting BIG!!! Wow! I can't wait to see the little guy again.
and Karen.. Understandable mistake considering two great grandchildren are already in process. We can say you just meant "He is a GREAT grandson."

Anonymous said...

Hi Mom and Wayne- I'm sure you're enjoying your time with Cullen-and Ken and Cheryl!!!

Cullen is certainly a cutie and I miss him. Can't wait to see him again!!

Joni- I may surprise you some day and get a blog.....you'll have to watch and see. Meanwhile, you can just go to mom's blog. ha ha

Lisa

Bethany said...

oh my! that picture of him is so awesome! How many babies can smile like that? He looks like he has quite the personality.
I can't wait to meet him also! Hopefully Thanksgiving!

Karen said...

Cullen is getting so big! Please hurry up and come visit us in NJ so I can squeeze him! :)

Jeff said...

Holy cow. Draw a goatee on that kid and I wouldn't be able to tell him apart from the guy I went to seminary with!

I'm looking forward to seeing you next weekend. Bring boggle.

Anonymous said...

Zuri just informed me that she's thrilled to get to meet her new (second) cousin. She wants to compare sucessful poop blow-out stories

Ken said...

Hurray, Jeff's coming!

Ken said...

Hey Jeff,

Which guy you went to seminary with? Me? Pete? Sam?

Anonymous said...

Are you sure this last photo wasn't taken on Neon Prayze Night?

Heather