Wednesday, October 24, 2007

With Mom


Thought I'd quickly put up some photos today, just a few I like that I haven't had a chance to post. The big news is that it is raining today. REAL RAIN. Not just a sprinkle. It hasn't rained since Cullen was born, and not for some time before that either. I am now convinced it is going to be hot here until December or January. It was very weird getting something in the mail the other day informing me "Flu Season is here!" Huh? It's 80 degrees!

Cullen is looking forward to seeing his uncle Jeff tomorrow! He is trying to grow as fast as he can! 12 and a half lbs at the doctor's yesterday (9 weeks).

5 comments:

KOphotography Karen Oglesby said...

Adorable pictures.. love them.. especially that black and white one.. very special!!! cullen is such a cutie-pie..
one month from now we'll get to see that little guy.. yipppee..
Oh yea, and you guys too..ha ha....

Aubrey said...

Yeah, that hand picture is excellent!! Looks professional.

Jeff

Hilarie said...

Hey uncle ken! Cullen is so cute i love babies and can't wait to see him. Also since th whole shomo family has blogs i decided it was time for me to make one too!
Have a super awesome day!

Joni Scott said...

Very cute pics! Cullen looks like he is going to be Mr. personality. I have been hearing you all are under drought conditions but I wouldn't mind a little more 80 degree weather now and then.

Carol said...

Cullen looks so happy and content in that third picture - he's almost smiling, I think.