Monday, November 26, 2007

Autumn

As faithful readers will recall, I love autumn. I almost thought we wouldn't have such a thing in Virginia Beach, but in fact we do!

Here is one of the first neighborhood trees to get the memo.


Reminds me of the tree in front of our old house on Margareta Street.

Since we returned from Michigan, many more have changed colors as well - around the church and Regent University (where I walk, pray, read) there are many more to enjoy.

Speaking of Michigan, here's that same tree's cousin who lives in Michigan:


It's was nice to enjoy Autumn up there too!

Actually, that Thanksgiving snowfall was really nice...

2 comments:

Joel said...

Wow...is that second picture digitally altered in any way? The yellow color is such a brilliant contrast to the snow!

Going up to New Jersey made me miss fall, too. It just comes later down here in Va Beach, I guess.

Ken said...

No digital alteration, that was right out the back door of my sister's house. Glad you liked the picture!