Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Christmas in Everywhere

Hey. Would you mind sending me a current picture of your house or neighborhood? I thought it would be interesting to show what Christmastime looks like around the country at my friends' and family's places.

Just email me a picture... Thanks!

Here's what Christmastime looks like around here, as the sun sets. Somewhat bare...


But there are still leaves on some trees, and folks are bagging up or burning the last of their leaves...


The sunsets have been nice, likewise the sunrises. Here's a picture from my visit to the beach with Smarty early Saturday morning:


Your turn!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is that your house on the corner?

Heather

Ken said...

Yes, have you seen pics of the house before?

Anonymous said...

Yes--I just didn't know where it was on your street...

H

Anonymous said...

I'll send you photos of both NJ and GA...

H