Saturday, January 5, 2008

Christmas in St. Louis... East and West meet in the middle

My brother got engaged this fall -- he and his fiancee Hilary are going to get married this August in northern California. Cullen hopes mom and dad are brave enough to attempt a cross-country flight with a one-year-old, so that he can attend the wedding. He promises to be very good.
He enjoyed seeing his Aunt Hilary and Uncle Jeff once more... ...and says thanks again for all the wonderful gifts... he made out like a bandit! For next Christmas he has already requested his very own remote control helicopter....he promises to be very careful with it :-)Bath time for Cullen....
Cullen with Grand-pop.....
and mom.
Happy New Year!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

cullen is indeed quite the guy...almost 5 months?

lovetheonly said...

Hmm.

I don't know that person...and he's your brother--wouldn't that make him my Uncle?

Anyway...Aunt Cheryle is looking fabulous and so is Cullen.
Tell them both I said hi. Cullen understands when its about me!

Cheryl said...

yep, almost 5 months, I really can't believe it. He might as well be ready to start kindergarten from my perspective! I have to catch up on your blog Grace!

Cheryl said...

He's Cheryl's brother not Ken's brother ;-)