Thursday, June 19, 2008

In Search of...

Does anyone here remember the TV show "In Search of..." with Leonard Nimoy?

Well, if you've been in search of the Shomos they've been a little busy. Last week I went to a General Assembly in Dallas, TX (a church conference of sorts), while Cheryl admirably held down the fort here. Still recovering from that trip.

I was shocked to come home on Friday, after seeing Cullen on Monday morning, to find that Cullen had grown up! Yes, he is almost completely grown now. He's not a baby. He's at least a little boy now, if not a young man.

Here he is, searching for the perfect toy...



Not quite finding it...


Aha! Found it!


SPOILER ALERT: Do not look at the picture below if you are unaware of just how much Cullen has grown up recently. It may spoil the surprise...

And here's Cullen the Boy, eating Cheerios and bananas...with his teeth!

5 comments:

Bethany said...

oh my goodness! and look at just how many teeth! A lot! He is growing up. They do have the tendency to do that.

Anonymous said...

Cullen is cute and I love your drapes in the last photo!

H

Joni Scott said...

Yes indeed! He is getting all growed up. I remember Luke digging through the toy container (full of mcDonalds type stuff) in search of the perfect toy. He kept rejecting evry doll and fluffy bunny... after three girls there were many) before triumphantly grabbing a little car and crawling away! I knew then that boys were... well... boys.

Kelly said...

WOW! Look at those teeth! He's getting so big!!!!

Cheryl said...

I like the drapes too (I had them made), but I am having the worst time trying to decide what color to paint the dining room and kitchen. Beige isn't doing it for me. If you think of it, please show your live-in interior decorator the photo and get his opinion :-) I can't do green, the living room is green and so is the hall bath.