Friday, October 31, 2008

Shadow Ops

I highly recommend having only one blog. Not two. Not three. And I speak from experience.


Nevertheless, I do write on our church blog, over here. At this point, I'm unsure whether to import those same posts onto this site or not; for now, they are separate--rogue posts, as far as this site is concerned.

But anyway, I wanted to draw your attention to them because I'm going to try to enliven that site again (even as the church website is slowly being recreated) and will perhaps post more often. Keep an eye out for new posts listed under "Pastor Shomo" on the blogroll.

For those concerned about Smarty, we allow her to blog whenever something interesting happens in her life.

5 comments:

Joel said...

i'm guilty of posting the same thing on two blogs (church and my own personal). sigh. i always feel a twinge of guilt when i do, too.

Ken said...

That guilt can prepare the heart for some good hymn-prayers, though.

Elizabeth said...

Great to see the church blog active again! And I commend you for not double-dipping on the blog entries as some are wont to do...

Anonymous said...

Facebook and blogging can definitely compete for one's time...

H

Joni Scott said...

I will go along with hannah.. I have too many sides to my personality to be properly covered in only one blog. at least 4 are necessary. Just one gets updated more than the others.