Sunday, October 19, 2008

Some recent photos

I've been busy with the house and haven't posted in awhile, so thought I would put up some photos.

Cullen with Frog. More appropriate would be a photo of Cullen with Dog. Frog is seemingly a poor substitute for Dog, but works in a pinch. (Reality: Cullen cannot go to sleep without Dog...we have created a monster and need to find a second Dog asap, should something unfortunate ever happen to the original.)

Cullen has recently become very interested in books! (We were starting to worry about him!)

Favorite toys, Farmer Tad and the basket ball hoop.

These are from today, right before we went to the park. Too bad Cullen wasn't in the picture-taking mood. Still kind of cute.
He did a little better for dad.

And in case you want to know what the dogs have been up to....they had a nice run at the little neighborhood park today. (The jungle gym was Ken's idea.)
The End!

5 comments:

Kelly said...

Ok...perhaps it's just me, but when I saw the picture of Aunt Cheryl and Cullen, I totally thought that Cullen looked like Matt when he was a baby!!! It has something to do with the smirk look on his face I think...

Karen said...

What a big boy! I can't wait to see him. :)

Anonymous said...

man. he's looking so much older.

Zuri just got her first two three teeth in, and I'll be honest, it kind of hurts my feelings.

Hannah said...

I love the pictures of you and your dogs and your child.
:D they're soo cute!

It's Lisa said...

Cute pictures!
I agree with Kelly a little bit. There is ONE picture of Matt that looks like Cullen. Lucky Cullen- he's cute like his cousin.