Monday, March 2, 2009

Who Hacked Our Poll?

Last time we met, we discussed whether Facebook or All Things Shomo is the future of the internet. The poll - as of this typing, still running - finds blogs far ahead of Facebook. Yet the comments section was a different story, where Facebook was lauded, defended, and applauded.

Quite interesting... Either we have a wide following of blog readers whose motto is "Comment Not."

Or... Perhaps we have just one particular reader who is simply voting for blogs on the poll multiple times!



Yes, that would be a possibility. Cullen does spend quite amount of time on his laptop...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am the one who voted that I neither use facebook nor blog.

I mean honestly...who does that stuff?

KOphotography Karen Oglesby said...

You never know these little ones pick up computer skills at a very early age!

It's Lisa said...

Cullen is very smart- that's why he voted many times for the blog.

Hannah said...

hahaha.
Oh Uncle Kenny. You're ridiculous.

Hannah said...

I'd also like to throw it out there that I WOULD HAVE made a comment about what Grace said because that is incredibly hilarious!...but she wont know that I commented because this isn't facebook. So she wont get to see that I commented on what she said.
pwned.