Friday, August 21, 2009

Circa 1983 - Fireproof


I was pretty happy to be tagged on Facebook with this photo. This was my 8th grade soccer team. Can you tell which one is me? Hint: I'm not the blonde haired kid or the tall one in the back row.

One of the kids in this photo went on to start a fire in the field by my house. Yep, playing with matches. He burned his tennis shoes and singed his eyebrows. The fire department was called. He told his mom he ruined his shoes by putting out a fire with his feet and got a nice new pair of shoes...

3 comments:

Aunt Bev said...

2nd one from the right, bottom roll

KOphotography Karen Oglesby said...

That's a great picture.. found you right away.. love the necklace!

KOphotography Karen Oglesby said...

never mind that's your shirt.. thought you were making a fashion statement.. guess I should wear my glasses when I'm on the computer!