Friday, August 15, 2008

Jeff's Wedding

The big day is over and here are some quick photos. We are in MI now visiting Ken's family, and there are so many photos of our time in CA so I am just going to do this small post for now to show some of the wedding festivities.

Jeff and I the evening of the dessert reception (yes new sundress)...my mom and Cullen same night...Jeff and Hilary right after the ceremony...Cullen and my Uncle Don (Cullen was fascinated with his mustache)...a few reception photos.

The wedding was at Villa Montalvo in Saratoga...a former governor's mansion donated to the state for use in furthering the arts. It was a beautiful setting and a fun evening. I shot more with my father's camera actually, as ours is getting tricky to use...so when I get those I will post a few more and hopefully there will be some from the rehearsal dinner as well (for those who won't sleep tonight wondering, the black and white print dress won out for that night).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We see that you are in MI! Don't know your travel route/plans, but if you are going through/by/near Traverse City, we'd love to host you (we have a guest room and your own bathroom), or just meet up with you!
-Todd & Katina

Ken said...

Todd & Katina,

Very, very kind of you. We would enjoy seeing you! However, we are in the Detroit area and heading back to Virginia on Tuesday.

Happy Anniversary by the way!

Ken