Saturday, August 23, 2008

What I Did on My Summer Vacation

Cullen finally had a vacation this summer, a chance to get away from the normal daily grind of playing, sleeping, growing, and learning. Here's a few pictures of what he did...

He learned how to swim, thanks to Mommy (chief organizer), Aunt Lisa and Uncle Norm (pool crew and owners), and Daddy...


He also finally obtained his "hoop dreams." Thanks to the Oglesbys, he now can play his favorite sport (also Daddy's favorite). And it looks like he's even able to dunk!


Another thing Cullen has in common with Daddy and Mommy... lots of airline miles!


Of course, he did much more too... stay tuned!

7 comments:

Leslie said...

Just wondering...is the red fire hydrant next to Cheryl something you take along for the dogs (everybody else has a ton of stuff) or did you just happen to stop there for the photo?

Anonymous said...

the only thing Cullen didn't get to do is visit the beautiful UP in the summer!!! But as long as he had a good time, in the "mitten" I guess we'll let it slide.

RYC on mamainthescene.wordpress.com

that is not my site. That was merely a practice site, as I was getting things going on the now

www.mammainthescene.com Yep, there are two M's.

...and yes, that is my new site. I think I'll be updating xanga still...for now, at least letting people know that there is a new post up. or something.

Cheryl said...

No dogs (or fire hydrants) on this trip :) We hope to come up to north Jersey this fall.

Anonymous said...

Vacations with the kids will be SO MUCH EASIER when they are older!

Heather

Joni Scott said...

Go Cullen! Right now that pool looks awesome. Wish I could join him in the pool.

Cheryl said...

This trip was amazingly easy actually, I couldn't believe how well Cullen did. He is an amiable little guy and ate/slept/played just like at home. There was one time I couldn't get him to sleep for a nap, but we had just changed hotels. He did great on the flights too, what a blessing that was, I had been pretty worried about them. We took 5 flights in all (one more than planned).

Hannah said...

Cullen.
There. Thats all thats needed to say.