Wednesday, November 19, 2008

First Haircut






No more "Cullen The Longshanks" -- 15 month old Cullen had his first haircut today, courtesy of our friend Amy, who did the deed in a spare room at the church. As you might notice, Cullen wasn't happy about the experience, but in his defense he is not feeling well from a couple vaccines he got yesterday. It's not a dramatic difference, I just wanted the back cleaned up a little...it needed it but the curls are gone :( I think it was almost as traumatic for me as it was for him! And thanks to another friend Alice we have photos of this momentous occasion... I forgot my camera (which is not hard to do considering it is a real pain to use). I have good camera news though, I am getting a DSLR for Christmas and I am so excited!!! The photos on our blog should definitely improve.

6 comments:

It's Lisa said...

He looks sooooo handsome!!!

Karen said...

Oh, what a cutie. I'd love to see an "after" picture when Cullen has recovered from the experience!

Hannah said...

He looks like he really enjoyed the experience!!

KOphotography Karen Oglesby said...

Great photos! Hope he's recovered from the trauma of the event! He's a handsome guy!!
---- so what camera are you getting???

Elizabeth said...

Your son continues to be the most beautiful baby I've ever seen, curls or no! Don't you dare let him grow up!

Cheryl said...

Karen B--I will have to get an after pic when the new camera arrives, our old one is hardly functioning.
Karen O-- I decided to get a Nikon D40 (as you had suggested). I think it will be great for my purposes. I ordered it last night :-)