Monday, June 22, 2009

Thoughts While Cheryl's Away

Currently I'm experiencing life without my wife and son. Here are the top thoughts that I find going through my head...

5. Hope I don't forget to tell Cheryl that.
4. Hope Cheryl doesn't find out about that (don't worry, she will--this is usually in reference to housekeeping matters).
3. Sure would be nice to have that iPod back.
2. Wonder what Cullen's up to. Boy, he was a cute little ringbearer.

And, last but not least...

1. Man, it's going to take up my whole day to keep this place neat!

Come home!!

3 comments:

Joel said...

Oh man...tell me about it. I've started to keep a notepad of things to not forget to tell Elizabeth!

Anonymous said...

Don't leave dishes in the sink! Paper plates, plastic cups.

Ken said...

Jim--good idea!