Sunday, August 19, 2007

Ready for Prime Time



Cullen is easier to subdue now that he's arrived. Wow, I never knew babies would be so easy!

And below are Cullen's earliest visitors. This is the host, cameraman, and director of "A Baby Story." Cheryl watched this show a lot recently, and boy was I surprised that she consented to have the delivery filmed for a national audience:



Actually -- that's my sister Joni and her husband Charlie, and Howie from our church. Joni and Charlie arrived the night Cullen was born (though they had to wait till the morning to visit). And some of you may remember Howie -- he is the handyman who did so much around our house to help us get settled in here. What a guy!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wanna visit baby Cullen, too!! (insert stamping foot)

Keep those pictures coming!! :)

Anonymous said...

I was gonna say that I COULD NOT BELIEVE that Cheryl would be filmed for national TV in such a compromising position. That was a good joke, Ken!

Heather

KOphotography Karen Oglesby said...

Cullen we are sooo happy to see you finally!
You are quite handsome!
Can't believe your Aunt Joni beat us to visiting you!
Say Hi to your mom and dad and remember to let them sleep as much as possible.. it will keep them happy!
Love,
aunt Karen and Uncle Mark

Joel said...

Welcome to the world, little Cullen! Congrats Ken and Cheryl, and praise God for a safe delivery and a healthy, beautiful baby. We can't wait to see Cullen and the new parents :)

woohoo!

Karen said...

You had me there for a split second, Ken. But I think I might be the most gullible person in the world! :) Hope all is well. Miss you guys.