Thursday, August 2, 2007

Ultra TBA

A major expose on TBA is planned for tomorrow. At 11 am, an ultrasound will reveal quite a bit more about this little kid is who's been so busy these past 9 months. I'm sure he's going to be upset that his secrets are exposed!

The countdown is also on for the "A" in "TBA." He's due on August 20. My calendar now says August... wow. Yet while we are largely in the dark concerning TBA, it is profound to realize that God knows all about him. Jeremiah 1 and Psalm 139 have plenty to say about this.

And so does Psalm 71:6, my personal favorite: "Upon you I have leaned from before my birth; you are he who took me from my mother’s womb. My praise is continually of you."

See you tomorrow, you little rascal...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I request some of the ultrasound pictures for our viewing pleasure!

and Hosanna wants second cousin TBA to make sure to be just two days overdue...so they can share birthdays.