Wednesday, August 15, 2007

TBA's Future Accomodations Unveiled

I can't unveil TBA.... but here is his room! I am so pleased I was able to get it completed before his arrival. Hopefully he will like it as much as his old room, which he is rapidly outgrowing :-)
This is sort of a 360 degree view as best as I can manage.


His 0-3 month clothes are all washed and in the dresser, his car seat is in the van, etc. I live my life usually always feeling like there is one more thing to do, but in this case I actually feel prepared at this point, and mentally ready to meet him (my poor feet and ankles, along with my digestive system, have been ready for a long time). Even though I really DO have just one more thing to do... this shelf needs one more coat of paint and then it will be hung on the long wall over the crib.

As Ken alluded to, things seem to be starting to "happen"....so let's get this show on the road TBA, we are ready and waiting for you!

7 comments:

Ken said...

If you look closely, you'll see that TBA takes after his father. A nice shelf of books are already waiting for him, and some snappy clothes as well!

Cheryl said...

I think that bookshelf is looking pretty bare actually... but he does have a big box of unpacked books in the closet. 25 "interactive" books!

Anonymous said...

This is impressive...I'm not quite that organized yet!! But maybe next week after my "baby" leaves for college I'll catch up to you!!!

Carol said...

It looks beautiful, Cheryl!

Aubrey said...

The nursery looks great!! And baby ready! We are getting excited for you two.

Anonymous said...

I heard you really ARE or WERE in labor now...sooo...he's probably here! How exciting! I can't wait to see pictures!
and I'm praying for you guys.

Anonymous said...

Looks like you need a CAR membership certificate on the wall...

Heather